Please send an electronic copy of your unpublished and original paper attached with a cover letter to email@example.com. It is assumed that the authors keep their own copies for further references.
Please type your paper in LaTeX or Word, and e-mail the pdf file. The editorial office will confirm receipt within 3 working days. If you do not receive the receipt letter, please send an e-mail to the above address to ask about your submission.
All papers will be refereed. If necessary, the author(s) would be asked to revise the manuscript according to the referee’s suggestions. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make reasonable modifications in wording. Manuscripts will not be returned to the authors. Manuscripts are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
CrossCheck™ Powered by iThenticate will be utilized to perform plagiarism check for all papers.
All of the articles published in the journal will be assigned with Digital Object Identifier from January 1st, 2015 issue.
Papers should be typed in English, and according to the journal format.
The name and address of the corresponding author should be provided on a separate sheet. When a paper has been accepted for publication, author(s) should provide the final manuscript as an electronic file to the Editorial Board. The author(s) will also be required to sign a copyright transfer form for the paper, assigning exclusive copyright to the Publisher.
Once the author(s) receive the final acceptance, they should send the editable (LaTeX/MS Word) source code including all figures (line figures only) and author-defined macro and style files, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or make accessible by ftp (both as file.tex/file.doc and as file.pdf). The publisher reserves the right to typeset any article by conventional means if the author’s TeX code/MS Word file presents problems in production.
The paper format in MS Word can be downloaded here.
The paper format in LaTex can be downloaded here.
Please download the copyright form from here, fill it up, sign, and send it back.
The papers will not become online until we receive the copyright form.
The interest areas of the journal include but are not limited to:
- Algebraic Geometry
- Algebraic Topology
- Approximation Theory
- Calculus of Variations
- Category Theory; Homological Algebra
- Coding Theory
- Control Theory
- Cryptology, Geometry
- Difference and Functional Equations
- Discrete Mathematics
- Dynamical Systems and Ergodic Theory
- Field Theory and Polynomials
- Fluid Mechanics and Solid Mechanics
- Fourier Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- Functions of a Complex Variable
- Fuzzy Mathematics
- Game Theory
- General Algebraic Systems
- Graph Theory
- Group Theory and Generalizations
- Image Processing, Signal Processing and Tomography
- Information Fusion
- Integral Equations
- Lattices, Algebraic Structures
- Linear and Multilinear Algebra; Matrix Theory
- Mathematical Biology and Other Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
- Mathematical Education
- Mathematical Physics
- Measure Theory and Integration
- Neutrosophic Mathematics
- Number Theory
- Numerical Analysis
- Operations Research, Optimization
- Operator Theory
- Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- Potential Theory
- Real Functions
- Rings and Algebras
- Statistical Mechanics, Structure Of Matter
- Topological Groups,
- Wavelets and Wavelet Transforms
- 4G/5G Network Evolutions
- Ad-Hoc, Mobile, Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing
- Agent Computing & Multi-Agent Systems
- All topics related to Image/Signal Processing
- All topics related to Computer Networks
- All topics related to ISO SC-27 and SC-17 standards
- All topics related to PKI(Public Key Infrastructure)
- Artifial Intelligence (A.I.) & Pattern/Image Recognition
- Authentication/Authorization Issues
- Biometric authentication and algorithms
- CDMA/GSM Communication Protocols
- Combinatorics, Graph Theory, and Analysis of Algorithms
- Cryptography and Foundation of Computer Security
- Data Base Management & Information Retrieval
- Data Mining, Web Image Mining, & Applications
- Defining Spectrum Rights and Open Spectrum Solutions
- E-comerce, Ubiquitous, RFID, Applications
- Fingerprint /Hand/Biometrics Recognition and Technologies
- Foundations of High-performance Computing
- IC-card Security, OTP, and Key Management Issues
- IDS/Firewall, Anti-Spam mail, Anti-virus issues
- Mobile Computing for e-Commerce
- Network Security Applications
- Neural Networks and Biomedical Simulation
- Quality of Services and Communication Protocols
- Quantum Computing, Coding, and Error Control
- Satellite and Optical Communication Systems
- Theory of Parallel Processing and Distributed Computing
- Virtual Vision, 3-D Object Retrieval, & Virtual Simulation
- Wireless Access Security